Who we are
Capella Salon was created in 1995 and is currently run by Shai and Nicole Amiel to provide the finest Salon and Skin care Services. With some of the most advanced hair stylists and skin care methods, the salon is dedicated to offering unparalleled styling techniques along with the most current technologies. Capella was founded on the goal of gratifying our clientele through the identification of our client’s uniqueness and individuality. Whether it is for a stunning and vibrant coloring, a hair style that highlights facial features, a beautiful application of Make Up, or a facial that cleanses and replenishes your skin, Capella Salon and our staff are here to to satisfy our clients' every need.
Our commitment to privacy
We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. This statement explains how we do that. It sets out what we do with the personal information we hold, how we protect it, and it explains your privacy rights (if applicable).
Information we Collect
When we collect personal information, we are open about how we will use it.
Collection of Information
There are some areas on our Site in which we may request information from you, including:
- Contact information, such as your name, your address, phone number, email address
- Information about your healthcare practice
- Payment information
- Photographs that you choose to provide
- Other content you choose to provide to promote yourself or your practice
- Username and password that you may establish on the Site
- Your feedback and correspondence with us
We may also accept employment applications via the Site, in which case we will also request information about your work experience, education, languages spoken, and other information of the type included on a resume.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that information that we receive from you is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and current, including providing mechanisms by which you can amend or update your information.
We, our service providers, and our business partners may also collect certain information about the use of our Site by automated means, such as via cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, and other technologies. We may also use web beacons in our HTML-formatted emails. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor‘s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, is used to transmit information back to a web server. The information that may be collected automatically includes your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, browser type, screen resolution, IP address, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, general location information such as city, state or geographic area; and information about your use of and actions on our Site, such as pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, navigation paths between pages, information about your activity on a page, access times, and length of access. Our service providers and business partners may collect this type of information over time and across third-party websites.
Cookies / Google Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, www.google.com (“Google Analytics” or “Google”). Google Analytics employs cookies that are stored to your computer in order to facilitate an analysis of your use of the site. The information generated by these cookies, such as time, place and frequency of your visits to our site, including your IP address, is transmitted to Google’s location in the US and stored there.
In using Google Analytics our website employs the extension “anonymizeIp”. In doing so, Google abbreviates and thereby anonymizes your IP address before transferring it from EU/EEA member states. Google uses this information to analyze your use of our site, to compile reports for us on internet activity and to provide other services relating to our website.
Google Analytics also uses electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes called single pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used.
You can find additional information on how to install the browser add-on referenced above at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Our legal basis for processing your information
We rely upon a number of different legal bases for processing personal information and special category personal information – these include processing personal information where it is in our legitimate interests to do so, where this is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract or where the processing is necessary to carry out our obligations under employment law. Where we rely on our legitimate interests, this means that we use personal information to run our business and to provide the services we have been asked to provide. We only collect information that has been supplied voluntarily, you do not have to provide us with personal information. However, if you do not provide us with information we need by law or require to do work, we may not be able to offer certain products and services.
Use of Information
We may use personal information to:
- Communicate about the products and services we offer, and respond to requests, inquiries, comments, and suggestions
- Provide our products and services
- Analyze use of our products and services
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business, the Site, and other products and services we offer (including to research and develop new products and services)
- Establish and maintain an individual’s profile on the Site
- Administer surveys and other market research
- Analyze and enhance our communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails we send are read)
- Tailor the content we display in our communications and on the Site
- Customize our services to individuals’ preferences
- Facilitate our recruitment activities (such as processing employment applications, evaluating a job candidate for an employment activity, and monitoring recruiting statistics)
- Comply with legal requirements, judicial process, and our company policies
- Protect against, identify, investigate, and respond to fraud, illegal activity (such as incidents of hacking or misuse of the Site), and claims and other liabilities, including by enforcing the terms and conditions that govern the services we provide
We may also aggregate and/or de-identify any information that we collect, such that the information no longer identifies any specific individual. We may use, disclose and otherwise process such information for our own legitimate business purposes – including historical and statistical analysis about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information, and business planning – without restriction.
We may share personal information with:
- Business partners whose goods or services may of interest to you
- Professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services they provide to us
We will never sell your personal information and we take steps to keep your details safe and secure.
We may transfer the personal information we maintain in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (or during the negotiations of any of such sale or transfer). After such a sale or transfer, individuals may contact the recipient with any inquiries concerning their personal information.
In addition, we may share personal information to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, and protect against and prevent fraud, illegal activity (such as identifying and responding to incidents of hacking or misuse of our Site), and claims and other liabilities.
- You may choose not to provide any or all of the information that is requested on the Site, but we may not be able to provide our products or services to you in that case. In the event that you no longer want us to process or utilize your User Information, please contact us.
- Some of the business partners that collect information about users’ activities on the Site may be members of organizations or programs that provide choices to individuals regarding the use of their browsing behavior for purposes of targeted advertising. Users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising on websites through participating members of the Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Alliance. Please note that we also may work with companies that offer their own opt-out mechanisms and may not participate in the opt-out mechanisms that we linked above. If you choose to opt-out of targeted advertisements, you will still see advertisements online but they may not be relevant to you. Even if you do choose to opt out, not all companies that serve online behavioral advertising are included in this list, and so you may still receive some cookies and tailored advertisements from companies that are not listed.
- Some Internet browsers may be configured to send "Do Not Track" signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not currently respond to do not track signals. To find out more about "Do Not Track," please visit https://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Keeping your information safe
We take appropriate measures to keep the personal information you disclose to us secure. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
We commit to maintaining appropriate security measures to protect personal information wherever it is located, and whether it is in electronic or manual form. To do this we may use a variety of mechanisms depending on where the information is stored and the relationship between Capella Salon and any recipient organizations.
How to Contact Us
If you have any other questions about your personal information please Contact Us
12930 Ventura Blvd #216
Studio City, California 91604